Subscribe to Win Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions are for the Subscribe to Win (Promotion) for Busselton Central Shopping Centre located at 91 Queen Street Busselton Western Australia 6280 (Centre).
- This promotion is run by for Busselton Central Shopping Centre c/o Assembly & Co Pty Ltd (Promoter).
- The Promotion will run from 12.01am on 15 September to 11:59pm on 31 October 2023 ‘Total Promotion Period’.
How to Enter / Eligibility
- Eligible Entrants must scan the QR code and enter the below details to go in the draw instantly:
- First Name;
- Last Name; and
- Eligible Entrants can scan the QR at either of the following:
- Social Media;
- Outdoor Advertising; or
- Print Advertising.
- For the purposes of this Promotion:
- 'Eligible Person' means any natural person acting on their own behalf who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry, who are Western Australian Residents and are not Excluded Persons.
- 'Excluded Persons' includes:
- directors, management, employees and agents of the Promoter, Savills Australia, Australian Unity, and any of their Related Bodies Corporate’ as defined in the Corporations Act
- the immediate families of any of the persons referred to in sub clause i above
- Entries are unlimited.
- Entrants will go in the draw to win one of five Reading Cinema Family Passes (4 Premium Tickets per family), OR one Timezone Ultimate Gamer Birthday Party package (valued at $350).
- The winner will be drawn at random on Monday 6 November at at Assembly + Co offices located at Level 2 Trinity Arcade, 72 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000.
- The Prize is personal to the winner of the Promotion and is not transferrable or redeemable for cash, or any other item.
- The winner will be notified by the Promoter via email and are required to collect their Prize from the Centres' Centre management offices by 20 November 2023, unless other arrangements are agreed to by all parties.
- As a condition of participating in this Promotion, each participating individual licenses and grants the Promoter and the Centre, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display any social media content they produce for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participating individuals agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, service/product suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Participation is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for any period reasonably necessary for its purpose, unless otherwise advised, use this information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the participating individual. Participants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct personal information to the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the Promotion process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any participant; and/or
- subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter shall not be liable and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for damage to property, personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition or the use or taking of any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law including as provided for under the Australian Consumer Law.
- The Promoter collects and uses personal information about you to provide you with information you request from the Promoter. The Promoter also uses your personal information for related purposes including to request your feedback on the products and services provided by the Promoter and its clients. If you do not provide all the personal information the Promoter requests from you, the Promoter and its clients may be unable to provide these products or services to you.
- The Promoter may disclose personal information about you to clients, third party agents and service providers to assist the Promoter and its clients in the operation of its/their businesses. Your personal information may also be disclosed to overseas recipients who use the personal information to assist the Promoter and its clients in the operation of its/their businesses.
- By entering the Promotion, you consent to the use of your personal information as described in this section.
- If you no longer wish to receive promotional information from the Promoter, you may advise the Promoter or the Centre of your wish.